Internet and social media have become a big part of our daily lives. The digital world has in deed transformed the way we express ourselves and communicate with each other alongside with the way we consume content and information.
In this fast paced, connected world, we encourage our companies, brands and employees to be out there communicating and engaging with our stakeholders. We have a proud company story. It’s the story of all of us combined and we need your support telling it to the world!
We see ourselves as a large family and we place great emphasis on our winning traits which are being purpose-led, agile, collaborative, positive and resilient. We live by them in everything we do and expect the members of our family to do the same.
Everybody is free to express themselves in the manner they see appropriate both in real life and on digital platforms. At the same time, being part of a company-same as being part of a family only larger– brings a certain level of responsibility in terms of behaviour. Keep in mind; building reputation takes time and effort and a single behaviour, word or post can harm your reputation or the company’s reputation in an irreversible way.
As a large global company operating in 4 continents, it is important for our community to agree on how we perceive and engage on digital.
Despite the new tools and platforms emerging and changing all the time, the basic aspect of digital remains constant and is similar to traditional ways of communication: to engage in dialogue, provide and exchange information, and build understanding.
The pace and level of interactivity on the digital platforms combined with global access to any information you publish merits particular consideration to the appropriate uses for these applications.
Our company commitments
- We are true to our corporate values in everything we do.
- We care for the well-being of all our stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the world.
- We are professional, honest and ethical in all our actions.
- We place great importance on equality, diversity and inclusiveness.
- We treat others with respect.
- We don’t tolerate ethnic slurs, discriminatory remarks, personal insults, obscenity or any kind of misconduct.
- We are transparent in what we say and what we do.
- We respect the dignity and privacy of our company, employees, customers, consumers, business partners, contractors, vendors, suppliers and third party representatives.
- We respect copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, and other third-party rights.
These principles apply to how we engage with each other wherever and whenever. So same approach stands both at the office and online.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS ACTING FOR/ON BEHALF OF US
All parties managing digital and social channels on our behalf are expected to respect our values.
- Always use common sense. Avoid discriminatory remarks, personal insults, obscenity or any kind of misconduct.
- Respect copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, and other third-party rights. If something is not yours, simply don’t use it.
- Always provide source or reference when you post someone else’s content/asset.
- Be careful on what you are disclosing on the corporate channels.
- The dignity and privacy of our pladis, employees, customers, consumers, business partners, contractors, vendors, suppliers and third party representatives always comes first.
- Be mindful that the pladis can be held responsible for anything that is posted on a corporate account.
- When in doubt about what you should/shouldn’t disclose, contact your Corporate Communications team/representative, before hitting the “post” button. Remember; even with good intentions, you might be disclosing something confidential without knowing.
Social Media Links